Rewind Back in Time

For the love and appreciation of the Classic TV shows, music, movies, pop culture, history, etc. of the past few decades (mainly the 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's).

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Gilligan's Island - The Complete 3rd Season coming to DVD

Gilligan's Island - The Complete Third Season (1966) will be released on DVD on July 26, 2005. This is the last edition of the 3 season series. I have the other two seasons and am ready to complete the collection with this one. The quality is excellent and you've never seen Gilligan's Island so clear. The first season is in b/w and the other two are in glorious color. I recommend it to all G.I. fans.
Cast: Bob Denver - Gilligan, Alan Hale Jr. - Skipper/Capt. Jonas Grumby, Jim Backus - Thurston Howell III, Natalie Schafer - Mrs. Howell, Tina Louise - Ginger Grant, Russell Johnson - Professor Roy Hinkley, Dawn Wells - Mary Ann Summers

Gilligan's Island: Season 3 on Amazon.

Update: Since making this post I have purchased the 3rd Season DVD. As expected, the quality is as great as the first two seasons. I recommend all three sets for Gilligan's Island fans like myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home